Simply Self Storage Company Update, Procedures, and Location Information Regarding Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Simply Self Storage is closely monitoring the developments related to COVID-19 and continues to implement preventative measures across our locations to ensure the safety of our customers and our team. We are following guidance from health authorities and industry organizations, and have also implemented additional measures in an abundance of caution to minimize the impact to our people and business operations.
Simply Self Storage is doing everything possible to make our services available to all customers including emergency services, first responders, medical organizations and all other essential businesses and operations. Supporting and safeguarding our customers and employees is our highest priority.
Additionally, please be aware:
- Office visits may be regulated to one single customer at a time, or closed entirely.
- Office hours may vary based on local community, property manager status, and state regulations.
- Unit Access and Gate Hours will be modified according to new regulations and recommendations.
- We promote and encourage social distancing.
- Some or all locations may reschedule or delay self storage unit actions as a courtesy to our customers.
- We recommend utilizing our Simple Online Rental system through simplyss.com to complete your rental.
- For the safety of you and our employees, masks are required
- Hand sanitizer is available for both customer and employees
Please contact your local Simply Self Storage location to better understand what measures are being taken.