Download these free packing labels that are compatible with Avery shipping labels sized at 3 1/3 X 4 inches-product #5164. Simply click the image and print! Feel free to share, or download any of these labels for your moving convenience. Enjoy!
How to print:
Be sure you are using the correct Avery product.
- Test print. Print first on a sheet of plain paper to determine which direction to feed in your printer and to check your design and alignment.
- Fit to Page. Make sure that “Fit to Page” is not checked before printing your PDF. If “Fit to Page” is checked, your label won’t align properly.
- Printer settings. When you click Print, look in the Properties options in the print dialog box. Adjust Paper Type to Labels and Print Quality to Best. If your printer doesn’t have a Labels setting, choose Heavyweight or Cardstock.
- Feed once. Don’t re-print on the same sheet of labels.
- Make sure your project prints on the correct side of your avery label, we recommend always running a test page first. Look for an icon on your printer feed tray that displays whether you should place the sheet face up or face down. Also, make sure to feed your products through the printer’s manual feed tray. (When you click Print, most printers give you an option to choose the manual feed tray, as well as the ability to print on labels instead of plain paper.)