These easy and kid-friendly cardboard box craft ideas may be just what you need to have a fun and money-saving Halloween!
Sometimes, a little cardboard is all you need to create the best Halloween costume ever. Even better, you can save some cash and create a fun and memorable activity for kids.
Have some cardboard boxes lying around? Check out this roundup of creative cardboard ideas and get crafting!
1. Rawr! A circus caravan for your little animals may be just the thing for Halloween.
2. Queue the spooky tunes! Nothing’s better than creating a monster costume from a cardboard box.
3. Check out this dino-mite (and easy to make) costume made from two cardboard boxes.
4. Craft this cute llama costume from a couple cardboard boxes and set out on a trick-or-treat journey.
5. This cardboard box jack-o-lantern is a perfect project for preschoolers.
Wishing you a fun and wallet-friendly spooky season!