About - Simply Self Storage
Founded in 2003, Simply Self Storage has grown to become one of the largest privately owned self storage management companies in the United States and Puerto Rico. With over 230 locations across the States, we provide customers with easy access, convenience, and personal communication to make the self storage experience a positive one.
Here at Simply Self Storage, we offer a variety of storage options to fit any need and budget. We also offer a variety of moving supplies to help make your move easier.
Types Of Storage
Some of our storage options include:
- Mini Storage
- Climate Controlled Storage
- RV Storage
- Long Term Storage
- Vehicle Storage
- Boat Storage
- Business Storage
With so many different storage options, you're sure to find something that meets your individual needs. We have facilities across the nation, ready to answer your questions and ensure you have a great, stress-free storage experience.
On top of providing different types of storage units in a variety of sizes, we also offer all the moving supplies you'd need to make your move as smooth as possible. Need a truck to transfer your belongings? We provide truck rentals at select locations. We do things differently at Simply Self Storage, and we're dedicated to making self storage as easy and affordable as possible for all our customers.
While your items are in storage, you should have the peace of mind knowing your belongings are protected through self storage insurance. We provide tenants at most facilities with automatic coverage of $2000 as part of our Safeguard Program. If Safeguard isn’t available at your facility, your facility is equipped to offer you a variety of coverage limits for a low monthly rate. Having a supplemental insurance coverage plan will give you the confidence that your items are protected from unexpected natural disasters. To learn more about storage insurance and the program available at your facility, talk with your Simply Self Storage rep.
Moving is stressful, leaving you to juggle a variety of tasks, including packing, transferring utilities, researching a new school, helping pets adjust, and everything in between. Let us help you make the moving process a little easier. At select facilities across the nation, we offer truck rentals to help take some of the hassle and anxiety out of moving.
Find a location near you by entering your zip code in our Location Finder at the bottom of this page. Or give us a call at 1.877.STORE.HERE.
Long Term Storage
For those interested in storing items for long periods of time, we have long term storage available to meet your needs and budget. If you’re planning on storing something for long periods of time, remember to prep or winterize any item that may need to be properly stored for lengthy amounts of time.
Tips For Self Storage
If you’re placing personal or household items into storage, here are a few tips you’ll want to keep in mind before storing your items.
- Various materials react differently to heat, cold, and the passage of time so you’ll want to verify each item is stored in the right containers and conditions.
- Keep things simple and organized by labeling boxes to help you find items easier.
- If you have items that don’t fit in a box or container, wrap them in industrial plastic wrap to keep dust, bugs, and other unwanted things out.
- Add dryer sheets to your storage garage for additional protection against insects and rodents.
- Vacuum seal clothing or bedding before storing them in your unit.
- Disassemble beds, tables, and other large furniture items for more room and to make the storing process a little easier.
- Use furniture sliders to help you move your items with ease and less stress.
To learn more about these potential concerns and how you can best prepare for them, call us toll free at 1.877.STORE.HERE.